We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy
sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website,
such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type and referral source
- (b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of requesting contact/information
- (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website
services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- (d) any other information that you choose to send to us
and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work.
_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We
use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies
collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the
site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
This cookie is used to collect ROI information for anyone that visits our website
after interacting with an email received from our email marketing platform.
(3) Using your personal data
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) administer the website
- (b) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- (c) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- (d) send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think
may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this,
by email, SMS or telephone
You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications
to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any
third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Other disclosures
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing
information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
to third parties.
(5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the
loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot
guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) Policy amendments
our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with
(7) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently
fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by
email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
(8) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy
policies or practices of third party websites.
(9) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to
be corrected or updated.
data, please write to us by email to email@example.com or by post to
Data Administrator, Connect Direct Marketing Limited, Suite K10, The Chubb Buildings,
Fryer Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 1HT